2nd and 3rd Shift Link Weld Operator
2nd & 3rd Shift Link Weld Operator IAM Union Shop Worker Salary Range: Up to $24.87 Hourly Job Summary Assemble and weld metal...
Job Views ( 10 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
2nd & 3rd Shift Link Weld Operator
Salary Range: Up to $24.87 Hourly
Assemble and weld metal parts on production line, using automated welding equipment, requiring only a limited knowledge of welding.
- Able to read and follow direction.
- Has basic math skills and able to read tape measure.
- Welds metal parts together, using automated welding equipment.
- Fills cavities or corrects malformed welds.
- Uses Hand Tools to adjust and set-up machinery to assemble product.
- Examines work piece for defects and measures work piece to ensure conformance with specifications on assembly drawing and departmental tolerances.
- Set-up and tear down of machines as required for changeovers.
Webster Industries, Inc. is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
Benefits available on Day #1 of employment include:
- HSA (Health Savings Account) with a weekly company contribution
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
Other benefits offered to our employees include:
- Gainshare Program
- Attendance and Retention Bonus opportunities
- Pension & a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 3% Employer match
- Short Term Disability
- Shift Premiums – $2.00 for 2nd shift and $1.00 for 3rd shift
- $2.00/hour adder for “Webster Qualified” Welder
- $2.00/hour Group Leader Pay
- Up to 10% additional for Facilitator pay
- 2 weeks of vacation after 90-day Probationary period
- Paid Holidays
- Apprenticeship Programs & Continuing Education
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
General Shift Times:
1st Shift – 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift – 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd Shift – 11:00pm – 7:00am
To Apply: www.websterchain.com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, lift and manual dexterity.
- Employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help