2nd Shift Fabrication Welder
2nd Shift – Fabrication Welder IAM Union Shop Worker Tiffin, OH, US Salary Range: Up to $27.76 Hourly 2nd Shift: 3pm – 11pm Job Summary Responsible for creating...
Job Views ( 1 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
2nd Shift – Fabrication Welder
2nd Shift: 3pm – 11pm
Responsible for creating and fabricating parts made of sheet metal from drawings provided.
- Select appropriate thickness of sheet metal.
- Measure appropriate size of sheet metal.
- Cut sheet metal by hand or using power shears.
- Bend metal to form shapes.
- Drill holes into metal.
- Weld or tack weld metal parts together using hand, electric or gas welding equipment.
- Operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls to cut bend, block & form or straighten materials.
- Install assemblies in supportive framework.
- Use dividers and squares to mark dimensions on materials.
- Operate plasma/torch to cut metal.
- Operate laser beam cutter to cut patterns.
- Inspect assemblies and installation for defects and measure work piece with straightedge or template to measure conformance to specifications.
- Dismantle metal assemblies or cuts scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torch or plasma arc equipment.
- Analyze and resolve work problems.
Webster Industries, Inc. is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
Benefits available on Day #1 of employment include:
- HSA (Health Savings Account) with a weekly company contribution
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
Other benefits offered to our employees include:
- Gainshare Program
- Attendance and Retention Bonus opportunities
- Pension & a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 3% Employer match
- Short Term Disability
- Shift Premiums – $2.00 for 2nd shift and $1.00 for 3rd shift
- $2.00/hour adder for “Webster Qualified” Welder
- $2.00/hour Group Leader Pay
- Up to 10% additional for Facilitator pay
- 2 weeks of vacation after 90 day Probationary period
- Paid Holidays
- Apprenticeship Programs & Continuing Education
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
To Apply: www.websterchain.com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, lift and manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help