2nd shift Hydroform Engineering Process Tech – OT eligible
2nd Shift Hydroform Process Technician POSITION SUMMARY * This role serves as an on-site technical service, maintenance, installation and training resource....
Job Views ( 37 )
Columbus Grove, OhioOther County
2nd Shift Hydroform Process Technician
POSITION SUMMARY * This role serves as an on-site technical service, maintenance, installation and training resource. The ideal applicant is a hands-on person who enjoys working with machinery and electronics. This person will be responsible for maintenance, repair, setup & operation of the hydroform processes that include CNC tube benders, preform operations, hydroform stamping presses, laser cutting, and robotic material handling equipment for production.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Complete maintenance to equipment in the hydroform process per the manufacture’s specifications & Midway Products Group requirements. * Complete maintenance on hydroform process tooling per vendor & Midway Products Group requirements. * Perform moderately complex service and repair where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. * Provide installation support for design modifications.
* Work with production management and plant engineering to continuously improve uptime. * Write and/or debug CNC tube bender and hydroform press programs using process specific programming software. * Setup and debug CNC tube benders and hydroform dies. * Write, teach, and/or debug programs using robot programming and in house specific software. * Direct production labor upon completion of equipment setup/validation.
* Operate CNC tube benders and hydroform press equipment to process materials/parts to meet customer specifications. * Perform test studies, documenting parameters, tooling and any additional information as required. * Document changes to existing jobs (parameters, tooling, etc.) for future production runs. * Perform field testing and data collection in the course of product/process improvement. * Follow work instructions. * Perform other essential functions as assigned.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
* Two year technical degree or related experience. * Understanding of safety requirements for stamping applications. * Knowledge of robot programming and automation. * Experience with CNC tube benders. * Experience with hydroforming presses. * Ability to interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics. * Good mechanical proficiency with hand tools including precision tools.
* High accuracy in work, attention to detail. * Knowledge with extensive troubleshooting skills. * Ability to work with minimal supervision both independently and in a team. * Competent with Microsoft Office products and efficient in email and internet. * Strong customer service skills – demonstrated ability to quickly establish professional working relationships and communicate effectively.
View Job at OMJ
37 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help