2nd shift Quality Leader
Group Description Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering,...
Job Views ( 34 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Quality Department, including adherence to testing and auditing schedules, operating within budget, effective supervision of quality technicians and related activities to ensure that an environment of cooperation and respect is maintained. Additionally the supervisor is responsible for coordinating activities with the external sorting company and communicating these activities to quality and materials.
- Approving Daily and scheduling of time for Quality Technicians
- Scheduling quality related activities in the facility and ensuring compliance to schedule for all product and product audits and testing
- Communicating Internal And External findings to Quality Technician
- Maintaining Quality Technician OJT Training is completed and evaluated
- Creation and maintenance of Quality Technician work instructions, evaluating and approving quality alerts, and other quality documentation as required
- Supervision of external sorting companies during shift to ensure compliance to company policies
- Tracking of internal sorts
- Coordinating and scheduling weekly quality team meetings
- Coordinating Completion of assigned Corrective Actions ( Safety, Quality, Mafact, Internal Audits, Special Projects)
- Participates in cross functional teams to develop control plans, PFMEA, and root cause analysis
- Maintaining quality data in the SharePoint system
- Review Customer Specific Requirements, IATF 16949,ISO 9001 for understanding implementations
- Builds Teams
- Coaches / Mentors
- Innovative thinker/ planner
- Holds Others Accountable
- Leads by Example
- Communicates Effectively
- Confronts Issues
- Copes with Deadlines
- Troubleshoots problems
- Works in a comfortable environment either inside or outside in typically pleasant conditions. Typical conditions are such that no risk of any injury or harmful effect is likely.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Three to five years’ experience in an automotive assembly or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in inspection with strong skills in Quality and Root Cause Analysis.
View Job at OMJ
34 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help