Account Manager – Government
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 7 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Responsible for the growth of existing Government account business by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items and expanding our med/surge offering to the end user.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders from Government prospects.
- Responsible for identifying dormant Concordance Government accounts (due to order inactivity) and contact them to understand why they have stopped ordering.
- Try and defuse any potential negative situations to retain customer business
- Identify and contact the replacement buyer, in the event inactivity is due a person no longer in a purchasing capacity.
- Develops sales opportunities by identifying qualified prospects and opportunities within the MMCAP Infuse Program for medical/surgical opportunities. Soliciting new accounts, building rapport, preparing quotes/generating orders for the MMCAP Infuse program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Nationwide. This role can be located near an existing distribution center; however, job duties can be performed in a remote work environment with easy access to a commercial airport.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, finance or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years proven Inside-sales experience (Government sales experience preferred)
- Ability to establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with government customers
- Strong telecommunication skills
- Meet sales goals by monitoring progress
- Customer focused and a strong sense of people skills, building relationships
- Motivated for sales and closing skills
- Data entry skills
- Vast knowledge of inside sales and how to effectively close deals via telemarketing
- Knowledge of Medical/Surgical commodities
- Understanding of how to overcome Government restrictions/requirements that impact customer’s ability to purchase.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help