Account Representative (Outside Sales) – Industrial Distributor
Motion Industries Job Description Motion Industries is seeking an Account Representative (Outside Sales) for our Findlay, OH location. This is an opportunity...
Job Views ( 14 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Motion Industries is seeking an Account Representative (Outside Sales) for our Findlay, OH location. This is an opportunity for an experienced outside sales candidate to join a great team and a very successful company. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Ensure customer relationships are positive and deep within all accounts
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need
- Generate new business with new or existing customers
- Ensure technical requirements for the customer are met
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers’ concerns
- Routinely interacts face-to-face with customers to foster strong relationships and maintain satisfaction may handle customer returns
- Work with local customers to identify, quote, engineer, and close product and solution sales
- Provide technical support as required ?
- Work with Branch Manager to provide business planning to reach product and sales goals
- Work with and coordinate vendor resources to build relationships and support sales
- Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals and applying efforts to high ROI opportunities
- Maintain appropriate relationship with key suppliers
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Work experience in Microsoft Office proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic and mill supply
- High School Diploma or GED
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help