Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Verify and manage vendor invoices thru the Syteline System and automated...
Job Views ( 23 )
Forest, OhioHancock County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify and manage vendor invoices thru the Syteline System and automated vouchering system.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices.
- Investigate discrepancies where vendor invoices do not match purchase order amount.
- Respond promptly and professionally to internal and external inquiries regarding supplier invoices paid or unpaid.
- Work closely with Purchasing department in resolving invoicing/payment issues.
- Accrue and pay Sales Tax.
- Support quarterly and annual audit requests.
- Review and reconcile expense reports for accuracy in the Concur system.
- Issue 1099’s.
- Submit and track all vendor requests and update forms.
- Verify all Vendor Federal W-9 reports.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of two years of related AP experience.
- Previous ERP experience.
- Experience with handling multiple tasks at the same time, as well as being detail oriented.
- Good computer skills, including Excel and Outlook.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with associates at a variety of levels within a manufacturing environment.
View Job at OMJ
23 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help