Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing information; responding to requests; resolving problems; collecting revenue. Duties: * Provides information to customers by...
Job Views ( 95 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Serves customers by providing information; responding to requests; resolving problems; collecting revenue.
* Provides information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance.
* Initiates service by recording requests; forwarding to dispatching.
* Collects revenue by receiving and recording payments.
* Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem; explaining procedures; forwarding required adjustments.
* Improves quality results by evaluating processes; recommending changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Listening, Multi-tasking, Customer Service, General Math Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Thoroughness, Quality Focus
MUST HAVE 3-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTING.
View Job at OMJ
95 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help