Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
Job Purpose: Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions. Duties: * Prepares work to be...
Job Views ( 8 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
* Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
* Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; preparing and mailing invoices.
* Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
* Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
* Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation.
* Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
* Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help