Accounts Receivable Specialist – Cash Application
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 16 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Communicate with internal/external stakeholders as necessary to complete job duties.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers.
- Updates job knowledge and skills by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Process customer payments by verifying and recording lockbox deposits, electronic payments and credit card payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Balance and post daily A/R cash batches.
- Process high volumes of transactions with high level of accuracy.
- Process and reconcile accounts receivables and remittances.
- Address payment issues with customers, such as double payments, overpayment, missing remits, or other discrepancies.
- Inform appropriate Collections and Sales team members about short paid issues daily. Escalate continued (2 or more payments) short paid items to Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Investigate and resolve misapplied cash transactions.
- Cross train in collections processes, act as a backup for Collections A/R Specialists as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of related experience required; Associate’s Degree in Business or higher; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable preferred.
- Previous cash application experience preferred.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to function with high accuracy and dependability. Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to budget time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage time amid multiple deadlines.
- General math skills are required.
- Must be goal oriented and have desire to achieve positive results.
- Ability to work independently.
- Successfully pass of a pre-employment (post offer) background check and drug screening.
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help