At Sunrise, our Activities & Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for leading the day to day activities and programs for a...
Job Views ( 3 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
– Lead volunteer based activities and programs that enrich the lives of Sunrise Assisted Living and Memory Care residents
– Collaborate with other Sunrise Department Coordinators and the Executive Director to develop and maintain relationships with local schools, businesses and social organizations to establish an active network of volunteers and community resources
– Maintain a calendar of activities and events that provide a variety of resident and family centered experiences
– Budget preparation and monitoring of expenses and financial statements to meet revenue and budget targets
– Leadership responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, coaching and retaining a high performing employee team
– At least one year of job related supervisory experience preferably in a senior living environment
– High school diploma required. College degree preferred
– Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming
– Maintain all appropriate state level certifications or licenses such as CDL (commercial driver’s license)
– Knowledge of local state and federal regulations pertaining to resident care and services
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
– Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of residents and fellow team members
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help