Company Description Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals...
Job Views ( 0 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment. For more information on the A-Gas environmental journey go to our website at https://www.agas.com/us/ .
We are seeking a motivated, highly organized Administrative Assistant to support the America’s President and Leadership Team. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have exceptional organizational skills.
- Provide administrative support to the President and leadership team to include calendar management and travel coordination
- Process expense reporting and reimbursements for the leadership team
- Develop relationships at Group/Corporate and work alongside the Group Executive Assistant to coordinate travel for the global team as needed
- Assist in the planning and organizing of executive meetings including logistics for anyone traveling in for such meetings, and organizing refreshments/catering to team building events/dinners
- Assist in managing executive projects as requested, keeping full confidentiality
- Maintain the Travel System (Concur) and relationships with Travel Vendors, including the National Car Program
- Assist with office management, including maintaining office supplies and office vendors as needed
- Any other tasks as required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, continuing education and/or college degree preferred
- Demonstrates the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Competent user of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous experience within an Administration role supporting senior leaders.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approaches to problem solving
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Exercises strong decision-making capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Manages workload independently
- Ability to work under pressure with competing demands
- Confidentiality is a crucial part of the job
Skills and Competencies
- Task and project Able to plan, prioritize and organize work from stakeholders and deal with conflicting priorities Good attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships across the business Performs activities in a way that provides high levels of service
- Self-management and motivation Able to work well within a team and has a ‘can do’ attitude Able to use own initiative to complete a task Flexible approach with the ability to adapt to changing requirements
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help