Local CPA firm is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant with strong customer service and organizational skills, along with...
Job Views ( 14 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
Local CPA firm is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant with strong customer service and organizational skills, along with Microsoft Office experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Scheduling appointments and managing calendars
- Maintaining electronic and physical filing systems
- Supporting our team by performing other tasks related to operations
What we offer:
- Casual dress code
- Paid time off
- We do not currently offer health care benefits
To Apply: Submit your resume to [email protected]
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help