Valfilm is a Brazilian company seeking an Administrative Assistant for its USA branch in Findlay, OH. This role supports the operation of production...
Job Views ( 63 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Provides professional administrative and office support to the site.
- Focal point for on-site visitors-Greet visitors at the door and assist with meeting logistics
- Plans and schedule meetings using scheduling software
- Performs general administrative tasks including but not limited to
- Distribution of incoming/preparation of outgoing mail/FedEx shipments and tracking
- Records and file maintenance; Scanning
- Arrangements and reservations for travel, lodging, car rental, meals, and other activities
- Orders and maintains supplies for site
- Data entry
- Complete credit card application and other necessary documents forms
- Maintains site safety and security log
- Supports various activities of other departments (Finance, HR, Safety, etc.) as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures.
- Managing Customer Focus – Promotes customer focus; establishes customer service standards; develops new approaches to meeting customer needs.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Continuous Learning – Actively strives to develop knowledge and skills, including seeking and applying feedback
- Job Knowledge – Using resources and supervision reasonably and effectively
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, working effectively with others when applicable; develops alternate solutions
- Communications – communicates effectively via good listening and comprehension as well as through verbal and written means
- Cooperation and Teamwork – Interacts effectively with variety of team members and stakeholders; prioritizes team efforts; works respectfully and builds morale; positively and productively contributes to conflict resolution when necessary
- Diversity and Ethics – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; treats others with respect and promotes a harassment – free environment; works with integrity and upholds organizational values
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; supports organization’s goals and values; adapts to changes in the work environment; professionally represents organization through personal appearance and presentation
- Dependability and Initiative – Is consistently at work and on time and fulfills responsibilities in a timely manner; follows instructions; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; completes tasks on time; takes independent actions; asks for help and offers help when needed
- Planning and Judgement – Displays willingness to make timely decisions and accurate judgments, including others in the process as necessary; prioritizes work activities and uses time efficiently
- Quality and Productivity – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; meets and strives to exceed productivity standards based on latest third party requirements such as ISO and SQF
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; reports food safety or personnel safety concerns to supervisors; uses equipment and materials properly
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet; hearing protection required in designated areas on production floor.
- Competitive starting wages (based on experience and qualifications) and opportunity for growth
- Life, STD, and LTD insurances at no cost to the employee
- Medical, Vision, & Dental insurance options available
- 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 6%
- Paid leave time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma and at least one-year related experience; Associates in related field and/or basic accounting experience preferred.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Manufacturing software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
View Job at OMJ
63 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help