The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Executive Director of Tiffin-Seneca United Way. The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant are to organize, maintain and...
Job Views ( 52 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Executive Director of Tiffin-Seneca United Way.
The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant are to organize, maintain and implement the overall office functions as a support staff to the Executive Director, First Call for Help Program Coordinator and Campaign Manager.
The Administrative Assistant must have a good working knowledge of computers, software programs, be detail oriented and a conscientious worker.
- Responsible for running office calendar including schedule for executive director, program coordinator, volunteers and interns, and conference room.
- Plan, organize and control all activities of the office maintenance.
- Perform documentation, correspondence and communication efficiently.
- Works well with the public and co-workers. Greets visitors at the door, able to follow directions, maintain a pleasant attitude and proper office and telephone etiquette. Confidentiality is a MUST.
- Maintains records for various functions (Agencies, Board, and Special Events), as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Responsible for following all financial processes accurately (i.e., spreadsheets, recording and handling checks and deposits.)
- Participates in Administrative staff meetings, Board meetings, and other meetings as directed by the Executive Director.
- Implements updates for all office equipment.
- Offer information and referral to assist clients when the First Call for Help Program Coordinator is busy, or not available.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of office and supplies, delegates to volunteers as needed.
- Distributes Mail, assists campaign manager with deposit and assists with end of the month reporting
- Track volunteer hours and contact information for programs and events including but not limited to: Financial Peace University, Day of Caring, Board Members, Golf Outing.
- Event Planning – Assist in planning all annual events.
- Social Media, Radio, Flyers and other Marketing – Assist Executive Director & FCFH Program Coordinator with marketing relating to United Way or FCFH events.
- Website – Make necessary ongoing updates to the United Way website.
Education: Must have a degree in business, marketing or office administration or related field. Must be willing to work an occasional weekend and after-hours events. Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation.
Experience: Minimum of two years office experience, non-profit experience a plus.
Resume & Cover Letters Due by November Friday, November 6, 2020.
Send cover letter to PO Box 360 Tiffin, OH 44883 or [email protected]
View Job at OMJ
52 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help