Advertising Account Executive
Advertising Account Executive Spectrum Reach currently seeks a dynamic Advertising Account Executive for our Lima, OH media market. WHAT YOU WILL...
Job Views ( 101 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Advertising Account Executive
Spectrum Reach currently seeks a dynamic Advertising Account Executive for our Lima, OH media market. WHAT YOU WILL DO….
As a Spectrum Reach Account Executive, you will partner with our local, national and/or advertising agency partners in a consultative, solutions-focused approach to drive revenues across your assigned region. What you will sell includes but are not limited to traditional television advertising Addressable Television, OTT, VOD & IP television, audience and digital based ad networks, social & native media, set-top box and 1st and 3rd party data & analytics, self-provisioning portals. You will have immediate access to innovative and industry-leading products and an expert team of support professionals who will help you find and land new business. If you have strong sales skills, a passion for advanced advertising including multi-screen solutions, the ability to actively listen to our clients, build relationships and provide expert counsel, you likely have what it takes to be successful on our team. At Spectrum Reach, we offer more than just a job, we offer a career without boundaries! Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. As our next Advertising Account Executive, you will blaze a trail and will become an ambassador of our nearly 100+ TV networks, and our vast digital media offerings.
WHO WE ARE…
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter, offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media, Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to reach their audiences and generate enthusiasm with their customers. You can learn more about us at www.spectrumreach.com
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click .
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
* This role is best suited for individuals who are self-motivated, passionate and driven to succeed. Your deep knowledge of how advertising works and how great local targeted advertising can grow your client’s sales and bottom line will be a key asset as you build your career with Spectrum Reach.
* Qualified applicants will have at least 2 years of proven successful sales experience.
* Ideal candidates will have 2+ years’ experience in digital media, Advanced Advertising, data driven and programmatic media sales with a proven track record of building lasting client relationships.
* Successful account executives are engaged prospectors and cultivators, who connect with clients daily and have the ability to uncover client needs and present advertising solutions that deliver results and earn repeat business.
* Prior knowledge of advertising and CRM software is preferred. (Salesforce, Strata, Scarborough, Polk, Nielsen, and etc….)
* A Bachelor’s degree, 4 + years related experience and/or equivalent training is preferred.
Driving is a requirement for this position. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and a safe driving record.
SAS225 283290-1 283290BR
View Job at OMJ
101 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help