Aesthetician – Beyond Medical Spa (PRN)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION Responsible for performing the highest quality of skincare treatment services for clientele according to established standard...
Job Views ( 11 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Responsible for performing the highest quality of skincare treatment services for clientele according to established standard operating procedures.
Duty 1: Promotes a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to clients.
Duty 2: Has a thorough working knowledge of all medical protocols, standard operating procedures and policies that pertain to the office.
Duty 3: Develops a dialogue with the client regarding their expectations of the service and provides a simple yet informative narrative of each procedure within the service whenever appropriate.
Duty 4: Reviews all new client intake forms, documents client treatments and plans of care, files in appropriate records.
Duty 5: Continually works on personal sales skills including: building instant rapport, client needs assessment, feature and benefit presentation, overcoming objections and closing.
Duty 6: Builds client partnerships by appropriately matching client needs to the various services and products offered and clearly educates the client on how they will receive the most benefit.
Duty 7: Learns all current promotions and offers them to new and existing clients to stimulate sales during the promotional period.
Duty 8: Operates all equipment in a safe manner.
Duty 9: Maintains a neat and orderly work area at all times.
Duty 10: Performs inventory responsibilities as requested.
Duty 11: Attends all in-house training programs.
Duty 12: Continues education in the field or a related field is highly recommended and considered an important element in the evaluation of professional knowledge.
Duty 13: Commits to achieving the established product sales goals provided by your supervisor.
* Certification from an accredited school with active State of Ohio Aesthetician’s license.
* 3 years prior related experience.
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within 30 days of your residency in the state). You must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy and insurance company requirements, and any other requirements that may be required to operate a vehicle.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge to the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent bending, squatting, kneeling, and twisting. The associate must be able to sit for three hours, walk for one hour and stand for two hours per day. The associate must be able to lift 20 pounds. The individual must have excellent eye/hand coordination to operate the machines. This position requires corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. This position requires excellent verbal skills to communicate with applicants, employees and management. The associate must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help