Agronomy Outside Associate – Legacy Farmers Cooperative – McComb, OH
HIRING MANAGER: Lisa Christman Summary/Objective: Directly involved with customers on a daily basis handling chemicals, fertilizers, seed etc. Assists in good...
Job Views ( 13 )
McComb, OhioHancock County
HIRING MANAGER: Lisa Christman
Summary/Objective: Directly involved with customers on a daily basis handling chemicals, fertilizers, seed etc. Assists in good housekeeping and safety practices to maintain agronomy facility.
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Assist with crop nutrient inventory management
* Assist with seasonal NH3 supplies
* This position requires a full range of body motion including bending, squatting and twisting. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and reach work above shoulders
* Positive Customer-Service oriented interpersonal and communication skills required
* Possess flexibility and adaptability in meeting constraints and demands
* Ability to read and follow detailed directions and learn new skills as required
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
* High school graduate preferred with OABA Student Credential a plus
* Working knowledge of agronomy facility operations including experience handling chemicals, fertilizers and other inputs
* Have or willing to obtain Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsements within 6 months of hire date
* Comfortable mixing and loading dry fertilizer
* Maintain an attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and a favorable image of the cooperative
* Ability to work well with others and independently
Miscellaneous Information & Preferred Experience:
* No overnight travel
* Standard work week is Monday through Friday; needs of the business may dictate exceptions to this standard
* Overtime as required
* Applicants agree to be drug tested as a condition of employment and will not be hired should he/she fail to produce a negative test
* Basic computer skills
* Uphold all Legacy Farmers Cooperative’s policies
* Possesses flexibility and adaptability in meeting constraints and demands
* Assist other Legacy agronomy positions as needed
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help