Ambulatory RN- CCP Blanchard Valley Peds
Overview Part time, working 24 hours per week and every 4th Saturday. Scheduled days of the week will vary. Office hours...
Job Views ( 18 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Part time, working 24 hours per week and every 4th Saturday. Scheduled days of the week will vary.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5pm and Saturday 8a-noon. No holidays.
Benefits eligible, min $20.98/hr
Emphasizes health promotion and disease prevention as they assist patients and families to move rapidly, uneventfully, safely, and as effectively as possible through their episode of care. Delegates, oversees and provides quality, safe and developmentally appropriate patient care. Practices professional nursing and promotes patient advocacy in accordance with the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses. Maintains a current Ohio Nursing License.
Why Nationwide Children’s Hospital?
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We’re 13,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we’ll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children’s badge what they do for a living. They’ll tell you it’s More Than a Job. It’s a calling. It’s a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital. A Place to Be Proud
– Provides nursing care using a Family Centered approach.
– Assesses individualized patient needs and plans, implements, educates and evaluates care using Evidence-Based Practices.
– Ensures clinic processes and workflows comply with regulatory and policy compliance such as infection control, OSHA, CLIA, Joint Commission, HIPAA, scope of practice, etc.
– Works closely with providers and other team members to ensure a smooth clinic flow addressing patient/parent concerns and attaining positive patient and family outcomes.
– Documents according to organizational standards, policies, and procedures.
– Engages in the workplace community by staying aware of changes, participating in data collection or auditing, understanding Quality Improvement, and representing staff at relevant meetings and then reporting important information and updates back to staff
Note: Regular, reliable and consistent attendance is an essential job function. Employees are expected to perform work as scheduled. Please see the physical requirements for this position listed below.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. EDUCATION: Graduation from an ACEN or CCNE accredited school is required.
2. LICENSURE: Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
3. Three years pediatric clinical experience or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
– Sitting- Occasionally
– Talking on phone/in person- frequently
– Typing on a keyboard- frequently
– Standing/walking- Constantly
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodation, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty. Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs. Must be able to move or reposition patients of any weight or size with the assistance of another person (s) and/or equipment.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help