1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS: The Analyst will be responsible for technical matters related to the development and financing of Wind for...
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Analyst will be responsible for technical matters related to the development and financing of Wind for Industry® projects. There are two career tracks for this position: a finance track (focused on financial modeling) and a science track (focused on data analysis and wind resource). The track will be determined by the qualified candidate’s background and experience. This position will be within the Project Planning and Technology department and will also have the opportunity to work with the Research and Development, Finance, and Regulatory departments.
2 | ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete the development of Wind for Industry® projects consistent with One Energy’s published methodologies. This includes feasibility studies, initial turbine siting, zoning and permitting analysis, wind resource assessments, energy production estimates, and land acquisition.
- Communicate technical information and create reports for potential customers, the community, and investors.
- Support business development, meet with customers, and maintain One Energy’s CRM.
- Build and maintain project and corporate financial models.
- Design, maintain, analyze, and validate on-site data campaigns and other instrumentation data.
- Participate in the research and implementation of new wind resource assessment and project development methods.
- Maintain One Energy’s mapping system.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports to the Head of Project Planning and Technology; no immediate supervisory responsibilities
4 | SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in meteorology, engineering, finance, economics, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, technical writing skills, work ethic, and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Patience, persistence, and creative problem-solving abilities in groups as well as independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Finance track: Understanding of financial and business principles, and experience with financial modeling
- Science track: Significant experience in data analysis; experience with ArcGIS, computer programming, instrumentation, or boundary layer meteorology a plus
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help