Ancillary Services Administrative Coordinator – 24 hrs/wk, 1st shift
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of this position is to provide clerical support to the Ancillary Services leadership team in...
Job Views ( 4 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide clerical support to the Ancillary Services leadership team in an efficient manner and in accordance with established procedures and coordinate the activities of the departments.
Duty 1: Assists the leadership team (Director, Manager, Supervisor & Leads) with daily operations of each department. Keeps each department running efficiently by assisting all team members when needed.
Duty 2: Provides statistical reporting via excel, power point, word, etc. from the electronic health record and other software applications. Works with IT to develop reports as needed.
Duty 3: Assists the management team with projects, i.e. documentation, meeting minutes, etc. as necessary.
Duty 4: Works independently and professionally on projects as assigned while completing daily tasks on time.
Duty 5: Performs payroll and communicates to management issues and concerns.
Duty 6: Maintains confidentiality and acts in a professional manner when dealing with staff and other departments.
Duty 7: Provides positive customer service to internal and external customers.
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. Minimum exposure in regard to universal precautions.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent, and advanced education in administrative assistant skills required.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status. Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant Science, preferred
* A minimum of five (5) years administrative assistant experience, preferred
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help