Annealing Associate/Night Watch
Webster Industries has an opening for an Annealing Associate/Night Watch Person. Job Summary: Staffing on the Annealing Ovens and Miscellaneous Primary Responsibilities Operating/tending the Anneal...
Job Views ( 14 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Webster Industries has an opening for an Annealing Associate/Night Watch Person.
Job Summary: Staffing on the Annealing Ovens and Miscellaneous
- Operating/tending the Anneal Ovens
- Pack parts into pots and baskets
- Monitor the recipes and temperatures of the oven
- Rounds will only occur on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays unless otherwise advised. Rounds begin at Saturday morning (1AM) and the last round shall be completed Sunday night at 11pm.
- All other times the night watch/annealing associate shall be breaking test bars, loading/unloading the annealing ovens, polishing micro hardness samples, and wheel-abrading parts for sort bench as they do now.
- With the additional 80-120 minutes per shift freed up on 2nd and 3rd shift (M-F) (20-30 minutes per round), the annealing associate/night watch will be on direct labor Jobs (Monday-Friday) .
- The watch clock will be placed in its pick-up location and set for the correct dates on Friday afternoon.
- When rounds are being performed per above it shall consist of:
- Check Batch Heat Treat when on Idle, Belt Furnace when on Idle
- Walk the plant every other hour on rounds which are verified as the operator clicks keys throughout the plant.
- Monitoring during rounds:
- Fire Hazards / Safety Hazards
- Open/Unlocked or Broken Doors, Windows, or Gates
- Trespassers / Property Damage
- Blocked Exits / Equipment left running / Lights left on
- Heaters not working
- Vaults or Safes open
- When on the weekend and/or holiday schedule and when advised – operators are to monitor the temperature of the melt furnace, Anneal ovens, and the heat treat furnaces.
*Coverage – covering for fellow annealing associate / night watch during vacation, PTO and absenteeism.
Anneal Fireman shall not leave the furnace unattended and will do a face-to face shift turnover with their replacement at the annealing ovens prior to clocking out.
Swing Shift Schedule –
1st Shift – Saturday – Friday 8am – 4pm (off Saturday thru Tuesday)
3rd Shift – Wednesday – Tuesday 12am – 8am (off Wednesday & Thursday)
2nd Shift – Friday – Thursday 4pm – 12am (off Friday)
Start the cycle over back to the 1st shift the next Saturday morning at 8am
To apply: Go to www.websterchain.com
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help