Assembler, Field Service
ASSEMBLER FIELD SERVICE Perform assembly of components into the finished product, following instructions, drawings, blueprints and specifications. Inspect...
Job Views ( 23 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
National Machinery LLC Tiffin, Ohio
At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
To apply: http://www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
- 1-2 years mechanical experience or related vocational education.
- Strong mechanical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge in the use of hand tools, power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to actively participate and work in a team environment.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Customer service mentality with the availability for overnight domestic and overseas travel on short notice.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that allows insurability under company’s policy.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently when in customer’s facility.
- Ability to obtain a passport for overseas travel
- 3-5 years mechanical experience.
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 pounds.
- Work can be strenuous, and includes walking, climbing, kneeling, crawling, squatting, pulling (such as on torque wrenches), scraping and assembling large components.
- Requires travel (including overnight and international travel) to customer facilities where knowledge of and following safety regulations must be a priority.
View Job at OMJ
23 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help