Responsibilities: Manufacturing automobile parts Must be able to perform primary tasks Maintain consistent quality-workmanship Maintain a clean work area Assist with the set up of...
Job Views ( 18 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Manufacturing automobile parts
- Must be able to perform primary tasks
- Maintain consistent quality-workmanship
- Maintain a clean work area
- Assist with the set up of machines
- Feed materials through the machine, while team member receives at the opposite side of the machine
- Stack finished material on carts
- Troubleshoot machine errors, and perform machine maintenance
- Perform quality checks and ensure finished products are within company standards
- Work as a team player to support manufacturing goals of increasing productivity
Shifts: All shifts
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help