Diamond Manufacturing works a four (4) day/10-hour work schedule Tuesday through Friday. If necessary, overtime work is scheduled...
Job Views ( 20 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
Diamond Manufacturing works a four (4) day/10-hour work schedule Tuesday through Friday. If necessary, overtime work is scheduled on Monday. Starting pay for assembler is $13.50/hr with pay increases at 6 months, 12 months and annually thereafter.
Great benefit package available DAY 1 of employment including: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance. 401(k) benefit along with company match available after 90 days of service.
We are a growing company looking for people that are excited to join our team! If you are interested in having a direct impact on Diamond’s performance, quality, safety, and value, then this is the position for you.
To Apply: Visit www.diamondMB.com/employment and apply online or apply in person at 505 E. Jefferson Street, Bluffton, OH 45817.
Bluffton, OH 45817
Diamond Manufacturing of Bluffton, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is looking for Assembly Operators with the following qualifications:
- Ability to assemble parts at high level of quality
- Capable of reading a tape measure accurately
- Ability to operate power tools (drills, impacts, ratchets, saws, etc)
- Ability to work in team environment
- Quality focused; must be able to pay very close attention to detail to meet customer demands
- Willing to cross train in other areas of production
- Blue Print reading is a plus but not mandatory
- Must have good math and calculating skills
- Must receive forklift certification in order to move assembled parts
- Observe all plant and safety guidelines
- Assist or fill in for other employees as directed
- Maintain a neat and orderly workplace
View Job at OMJ
20 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help