Assembly Team Leader
TEAM LEADER, ASSEMBLY Work as team leader in the assembly of components into the finished product using written and oral...
Job Views ( 15 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Well organized.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in the use of hand tools, power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Mechanical and mathematical skills.
- Work well as a team player.
- 2-3 years mechanical experience
- Knowledge of machining and fabrication processes
- Vocational education
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. at times.
- Work can be strenuous, such as pulling on torque wrenches and assembling large components.
- Service work requires travel and working in our customers’ facilities.
TO APPLY: www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
15 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help