HEALTHCARE IS HERE TO STAY!!! Kelly Services® Professional & Industrial is seeking Assembly Workers to work at our client’s Fortune 500 company...
Job Views ( 28 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
HEALTHCARE IS HERE TO STAY!!!
Kelly Services® Professional & Industrial is seeking Assembly Workers to work at our client’s Fortune 500 company in the global healthcare industry located in Tiffin, OH. We have a Direct Hire and Temp-To-Hire opportunities. Sound like something you’re interested in? We’ll be here every step of the way to help you through the process because we think job searching needs an upgrade (and a sidekick).
Why you should apply to be an Assembly Worker:
- We have a Direct Hire position and temp-to-hire openings
- 1st shift available: 4am-12:30pm or 5am-1:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Competitive Pay Rate $15.00 per hour
- Overtime available
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as an Assembly Worker? You’ll be:
- Assembling custom packs used in operating rooms from product pick list and detailed map
- Wrapping assembled packs, bagging wrapped packs, and checking paperwork for accuracy and records completion
- Correctly labeling overage product and orders shortages to complete packs
- Assisting new team members as needed
- Completing general warehouse duties and other tasks that are assigned.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
- Kelly employees are currently working from home
- Interviews are being conducted via phone and/or video
- Pre-hire paperwork and I-9’s are being completed remotely
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best!
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work.
Apply to be an Assembly Worker today!
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are a fast learner and okay with working in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to stand, bend, and lift items up to 50 pounds throughout the entire shift.
- Can work overtime when needed.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Are ok with wearing and purchasing scrubs daily for the dress attire. No steel toed shoes required.
View Job at OMJ
28 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help