Assessment and Partnerships Coordinator
Position Summary This position will provide support for activities related to data management, assessment, and continuous improvement for the...
Job Views ( 11 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
This position will provide support for activities related to data management, assessment, and continuous improvement for the College of Education and Human Development. The position also coordinates partnership contracts and Go React activities for the for the College’s Office of Educator Preparation and Partnerships. The Assessment and Partnerships Coordinator works directly with the Administrator for Assessment, Accreditation, and Analytics to collect, analyze and interpret data for continuous improvement, complete state and federal reports. In addition, there will be close collaboration with the Assistant Dean of Educator Preparation and Partnerships to provide administrative support for events related to partnerships and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
Data Management, Analytics and Reporting
- Collect assessment data from internal and external sources, and prepare reports for submission to accreditors, external agencies, and/or college administration.
- Maintain databases and prepare data for analysis.
- Synthesize data into enrollment, assessment, and other performance reports and distribute to college administration, faculty and staff.
- Coordinate annual SAAC reports for the college.
Coordinate Contracts and Advisory Boards for Office of Educator Preparation and Partnerships
- Coordinate communication between EDHD and school districts regarding contracts and Memoranda of Understanding
- Maintain records of current and past contracts and MOUs
- Assist in planning and facilitating bi-annual Teacher Advisory Board Meetings
- Assist in planning and facilitating bi-annual Teacher Education Faculty Meetings
Coordinate GoReact and EdTPA Activities
- Coordinate schedules and resources for GoReact participants.
- Manage EDHD CANVAS shells for methods and student teaching data collection
- of videos utilizing GoReact.
- Coordinate vouchers for edTPA and attend monthly, statewide meetings.
- Share edTPA data with program faculty
- Prepare reports on assessment, curricular and program improvements, data quality, and reliability and validity.
- Apply learning outcomes and assessment constructs to interpret findings from statistical tests.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write for diverse audiences. The candidate should be able to write about quantitative and qualitative research methods, and report findings according to professional standards.
- The successful candidate should understand quantitative and qualitative statistical methods, be familiar with software packages such as SPSS, NVivo, Excel, and MS Access. Knowledge of PowerBI, Oracle, or SQL is helpful.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 353. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefits package available.
Deadline to apply: May 2, 2022
Bowling Green State University provides a comprehensive benefit program as part of a total compensation package. This includes medical, prescription, dental, vision, health accounts (medical & dependent), life & disability insurance, retirement plans, employee assistance program and tuition fee waivers for employees and their eligible dependents as well as paid time off, flexible work options, holidays and parental leave. For more information please visit Benefits-at-a-Glance.pdf (bgsu.edu)
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Higher Education, Educational Leadership, Statistics and Research, Data Analytics or related field. Degree must be conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 2 years of data management and/or research methodology experience
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help