Assistant Director for Recruitment
Position Summary This person creates and implements strategic marketing plan to meet recruitment and enrollment goals. These goals are accomplished through...
Job Views ( 18 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
This person creates and implements strategic marketing plan to meet recruitment and enrollment goals. These goals are accomplished through ongoing contact with prospective students and their parents, high school teachers, guidance counselors and principals, alumni, CBA Leadership Council, national career tech student organizations, and national high school business curriculum organization.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive undergraduate recruitment and yield strategy for the Schmidthorst College of Business. Development of this strategy will include an in-depth analysis of historical data to determine strategy, goals, and objectives. This data will be used to craft initiatives throughout the calendar year that will work to meet enrollment goals.
- Communicate, counsel, support and guide students through the college search process. These tasks will be completed through individual student appointments and communication, internal and external events, group presentations, and multi-platform marketing campaigns.
- Lead the overall recruitment efforts of the college recruitment team, including direct supervision of admissions college recruiters and support for additional academic recruiters/departments. Will help determine and execute strategy to meet enrollment targets and successfully promote the college/departments.
- Support Bowling Green State University Office of Admissions overall recruitment and yield initiatives. Position will serve as active member of the senior Admissions team participating in, and supporting, recruitment events and initiatives. Duties will include small and large event attendance, presentations, prospective student appointments, committee work and more.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 356. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience using data to drive decisions
In addition to your cover letter and resume, you will be required to upload a written response to the diversity and inclusion question listed below. The Diversity Statement should not exceed 1 page that is double-spaced with 1-inch margins, using 12pt. font.
- How have you incorporated equity, diversity, and/or inclusion into your current or a previous position?
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Marketing, College Student Personnel, Communications or other related field. Degree must be conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 3 years recruitment related experience
- Preferred 1 year of student or staff supervisory responsibility
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help