Assistant Operator at Sonoco You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success...
Job Views ( 79 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Assistant Operator at Sonoco
You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
Pay Rate: $15.85 to $18.20 /hour and $.30 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift
2nd and 3rd Shift
- Responsible for packing corner posts into returnable totes and boxes in the correct orientation and quantity.
- Maintain a safe working environment. Safety is your #1 priority.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must. Ability to read a tape measure, perform quality checks and identify common defects.
- Assist operator as required.
- Standing 6 – 7 hours per day.
- Willing to work 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Full time plus overtime as required.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term disability, 401K + match, Paid Holidays, Vacation after 90 days, Goal setting plan.
- Sonoco conducts drug screens and background checks
- Smoke free Campus
- $1000 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 1 Year – to be paid out in $250 increments every 90 Days of Sustained Employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.85 – $18.20 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
View Job at OMJ
79 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help