Assistant Registrar for Systems and Records
Position Summary The Assistant Registrar for Systems and Records is a direct report to the Senior Associate...
Job Views ( 7 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Assistant Registrar for Systems and Records is a direct report to the Senior Associate Registrar and is a member of the Registrar’s leadership team. The incumbent is responsible for application of the student information system ensuring processes support the university’s mission and includes recommending and implementing process improvements to make the functions more efficient and service oriented.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing efficient support, troubleshooting, and enhancement recommendations for student information systems and processes.
- Oversees all phases of document imaging of current academic record documentss. Approves security for campus access to documents within the On Base imagining system.
- Assists the Senior Associate Registrar with all phases of grade processing and academic record maintenance. This includes supervising the processing of grade rosters, academic record change maintenance documents, study abroad, application of academic policy and compliance with enrollment reporting with the National Student Clearinghouse and the National Student Loan Data System.
- Manages the system maintenance of the course and Undergraduate catalogs for the university including the update of all policies contained within the catalog, college and degree progress information and course information
- Meets with stakeholders and ITS to develop scope of projects and direction as to functional specification.
- Approves Student Records and Campus Community CSS security forms. Completes internal audits due to changes in employee status.
- Supervises and coordinates the work of support staff: including 2 Senior Student Services Counselors and one analyst
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Ability to interact effectively, professionally and collaboratively with diverse constituencies including faculty, administrators, staff and students; and to be an effective team member within the office and university community.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Must be extremely detail- and procedure-oriented, well-organized, highly principled, motivated, hardworking, and have excellent systems-oriented and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to your cover letter and resume, you will be required to upload a written response to the diversity and inclusion question listed below. The Diversity Statement should not exceed 1 page that is double-spaced with 1-inch margins, using 12pt. font.
- How have you incorporated equity, diversity, and/or inclusion into your current or a previous position?
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 356. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Bowling Green State University provides a comprehensive benefit program as part of a total compensation package. This includes medical, prescription, dental, vision, health accounts (medical & dependent), life & disability insurance, retirement plans, employee assistance program and tuition fee waivers for employees and their eligible dependents as well as paid time off, holidays and parental leave. For more information please visit Benefits-at-a-Glance.pdf (bgsu.edu)
Deadline to apply: January 18, 2022
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Bachelor’s degree required. Degree must be conferred upon application.
The following experience is required:
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- 2 years of experience in Higher Education systems
The following experience is preferred:
- Experience in Student Information Systems and Curriculum/Catalog software experience.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help