Assistant Treasurer/Administrative Assistant
JOB POSTING Non-Certified Personnel May 31, 2022 Job Classification: Assistant Treasurer/Administrative Assistant (6 hours per day/260 days per year) Description • Enter/Post Receipts (including state foundation receipts) •...
Job Views ( 41 )
Ottawa, OhioOther County
May 31, 2022
Job Classification: Assistant Treasurer/Administrative Assistant
(6 hours per day/260 days per year)
• Enter/Post Receipts (including state foundation receipts)
• Responsible for Accounts Payable (purchase order and processing warrant checks)
• Maintain Excel files for utility details, diesel, etc.
• Send/monitor NSF check letters and reimbursements
• Submit fuel tax refund
• Backup on payroll
• Assist with Northwest Group insurance benefit payments, record keeping and employee enrollment
• Invoice Building Use/Maintain building use calendar
• Invoice ESC and SPPS for transportation
• Other duties as assigned
Work Location: District
Start Date: August 1, 2022
Deadline: Friday, June 10, 2022
Contact: Kathy Fruchey
Please submit electronic documents only – interested candidates should complete the contact information form (link listed below), as well as email a completed application, letter of interest, resume and references to [email protected]
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Experience in State Accounting software is preferred
• Associates degree in accounting or business required
View Job at OMJ
41 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help