Associate Analyst, Accounting
Job Description Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities Process documents such as shippers, invoices, accounts payable vouchers...
Job Views ( 6 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
- Process documents such as shippers, invoices, accounts payable vouchers and expense reports
- Reconcile Concur Monthly for Employee Travel Reimb.
- Back up for AP and AR person when out of the facility.
- Key time cards daily. Balance and Post.
- Type and file vouchers, invoices, statements, reports and maintain records.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and operating statements.
- Maintain, check and balance records for accuracy.
- Perform monthly credit checks of existing customers.
- Assist in preparation of journal vouchers and reports.
- Post and balance ledgers.
- Interface with functional departments, management, vendors and customers.
- Customer Credit Checks
- Perform other related responsibilities.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- BS/BA in Accounting
- 0-3 years Accounting experience with in a manufacturing company.
- Prior computer experience and data entry mandatory: excel, word, ERP type systems.
- Ability to accurately input and calculate numbers and operate a 10 key calculator by touch.
- Accurate typing skills of 35 WPM required.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
- All employees must a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help