Automotive Parts Specialist – Full Time (Bowling Green ODOT)
NAPA Auto Parts We are so much more than a Parts Store and we are looking for even more great talent to join...
Job Views ( 7 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
NAPA Auto Parts
We are so much more than a Parts Store and we are looking for even more great talent to join our NAPA family! As a NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist, you are looked at as the “face of the retail store” and the go to person as soon as our customers enter our retail stores for all of their automotive needs. You don’t need to be able to tear and motor down and rebuild it (however, if you can, that’s awesome) – but we do need you to have a background and knowledge of automotive parts. A NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career with us as a Parts Specialist, want to work full/part-time or you just want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other careers at some point – We welcome you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and wholesale customers in person at the counter/over the phone
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other NAPA team members answer questions for customers
- Providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone who comes into our NAPA Store!
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to provide a positive consumer experience
- Use technology (computer), cash register, telephone, and paper catalog system
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts and service questions
- Have gained your parts experience by working the automotive industry or have gained your experience tinkering with/repairing cars & trucks through the year
- You are willing to learn all things automotive if you don’t have the background in automotive parts.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career – the opportunities are endless!
And if you have this, even better (not a deal breaker if you don’t):
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto body/collision
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Entirely customer-centric (external/internal)
- ASE Certifications
What’s in it for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Competitive Pay
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- A Culture of promotion from within, using your creativity, finding solutions/fixes, and where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- Great training, and ongoing development with support from multiple leaders/your team
Day in the Life:
If this job sounds like a fit, please check out our NAPA Store employees Day in the Life NAPA Stores. We want you to have all the information that you need to make sure that this is a fit for you! Our hopes are that the stories/videos either excite you to apply or maybe not so much – Either way we appreciate you stopping by today!
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you! We will reach out to you if we find that you are fit for us. If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting NAPAautojobs.com
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
What you’ll need:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses or degree.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Love fast paced retail environments
- Great listening skills and empathy for customers
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help