Job Purpose: Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions. Duties: * Accomplishes...
Job Views ( 0 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
* Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
* Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
* Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
* Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
* Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
* Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
* Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
* Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
* Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help