Automotive Technician Company T & J Automotive Job location 747 County Road 220, Van Buren, OH, USA Van Buren, OH 45889 Visible on job post: Yes Remote work...
Job Views ( 19 )
Van Buren, OhioHancock County
T & J Automotive
747 County Road 220, Van Buren, OH, USA
Van Buren, OH 45889
Visible on job post: Yes
Remote work allowed: No
Van Buren, OH 45889
Pay and Benefits
$13.00 – $17.00 per hour
Benefits: Employee discount
We are looking for an experience Automotive Technician and to work on variety of makes and models. Must be able to work in a fast pace work environment and be a team player. Must have basic tool set. Position is full-time.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We follow CDC guidelines. We supply gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and cleaning products.
Expected Hiring Date
1 to 2 weeks
Additional Job Details
- Skills: Mechanic experience, Brakes, Welding, Diagnostics, Customer service, Driving, Diesel engines, Computer literacy
- Typical start time: 8AM
- Typical end time: 5PM
- Vehicle Type: Cars and light trucks
- Shop Type: Independent
- Tool Reimbursement: No
- Certification Reimbursement: No
- This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction, Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous, Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Other Duties: Basic computer and internet literacy, Read manufacturer’s drawings and manuals, Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools, Keep shop equipment operating (maintain, troubleshoot, repair, etc.), Drive manual transmission vehicles, Use computer diagnostic equipment
Day shift, Monday to Friday
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
How many years of Automotive Repair experience do you have?
Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
Do you have a valid Driver’s License?
Do you have a valid ASE Certification?
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help