Bilingual Field Service Assembler
Job Description National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process technology,...
Job Views ( 9 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process technology, and customer support products & services. Through our continuing research and development, advanced manufacturing capability and worldwide network of sales and service locations, National Machinery has firmly established its position as the “World Leader in Metal Forming Technology”.
ASSEMBLER FIELD SERVICE BILINGUAL
This Field Service position will be located in our Tiffin, Ohio facility. This will be the primary Service Technician covering our service needs in Mexico.
Performs assembly of components into the finished product, following instructions, drawings, blueprints and specifications. Inspect own work to ensure quality. Other duties as may be assigned.
Perform field service calls to customers’ facilities, including troubleshooting, consultation, and mechanical repair. Our field service staff is highly respected by our customers, and our representatives must present themselves professionally in person as well as in written communications. Field service representatives also play a key role in identifying sales opportunities for parts, service, repairs, and upgrades.
National Machinery LLC Tiffin, Ohio
To Apply: Go to Careers (nationalmachinery.com)
- 1-2 years mechanical experience or related vocational education.
- Strong mechanical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge in the use of hand tools, power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Excellent communication skills, Bilingual, (Spanish/English).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to actively participate and work in a team environment.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Customer service mentality with the availability for overnight domestic and overseas travel on short notice.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that allows insurability under company’s policy.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently when in customer’s facility.
- Ability to obtain a passport for overseas travel
- 3-5 years mechanical experience.
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 pounds.
- Work can be strenuous, and includes walking, climbing, kneeling, crawling, squatting, pulling (such as on torque wrenches) and assembling large components.
- Requires travel (including overnight and international travel) to customer facilities where knowledge of and following safety regulations must be a priority.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help