Body Shop Technician – Fostoria
Summary: Body Shop Technicians provide automotive repairs related to the removal, replacement, repair, and preparation of damaged components...
Job Views ( 16 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Body Shop Technicians provide automotive repairs related to the removal, replacement, repair, and preparation of damaged components and align vehicle frame and unibody components to manufacture specifications. In this position, duties range from the removal of parts, prep work, painting, and detailing following repair work.
Reports To: Body Shop Manager
• Remove parts and reassemble once finished. Align new parts correctly to match the body of the vehicle.
• Match correct parts for vehicle repairs.
• Preparing vehicle and parts prior to painting.
• Mix and match paint colors to vehicle’s code correctly.
• Sanding and buffing vehicles and parts following painting.
• Follows Dealership safety standards.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Road test vehicles to ensure repairs are completed properly while meeting customer deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
All interested candidates can visit www.teamreineke.com to complete an application!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• ICAR certifications preferred but not required
• ASC certification preferred but not required
• 2+ years’ experience in structural repair, non-structural repair, welding & cutting, estimating, plastic repair, mechanical & electrical repair, and/or refinishing
• Very detail oriented
• Proficient use of power tools relating to body shop work
• Experience using power tools and equipment consistent with industry standards
• Lifting up to 70 lbs.
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help