Description Position Title: Branch Manager * Findlay, OH How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW? The Branch Manager has overall responsibility for...
Job Views ( 11 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Position Title: Branch Manager
* Findlay, OH
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Branch Manager has overall responsibility for the critical issues of branch operations and profitability including: sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross margins, operating expenses, safety, customer service, inventory, equipment, building and vehicles, community relations, accounts receivable and resolution of personnel issues.
In particular, you will:
* Directly manages the day to day branch retail operations including safety, retail sales, warehousing and distribution. Leads and manages a team consisting of Counter Sales, Warehouse, Drivers and Customer Service employees.
* Assists with development and execution of marketing plans to support the penetration of key market segments in collaboration with our Sales and Operations teams and outside vendors.
* Coordinates sales promotion activities, merchandising and displays also opportunities for Airgas-wide conversions. Manages inside sales, sales growth and sales margins.
* Collaborates with outside sales to ensure order accuracy and properly scheduled customer deliveries by Airgas trucks.
* Manages branch inventory, daily hard goods inventory cycle counts and maintain showroom and warehouse appearance.
* Manages all hard goods receiving and all dynamic deployment (hard goods inter-branch orders) for completion timely and daily.
* Leads and manages the annual/bi-annual physical hard goods inventories.
* Monitors SAP reports daily such as open order/delivery reports, billing and delivery block reports and open Purchase Order (PO) reports. Provides Daily Cash Reconciliation (DCR) ensuring daily completion addressing any issues prior to deposit.
* Oversees employee training in procedural areas such as following all Airgas Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and safety regulations. Partners with Airgas hardware vendors to schedule and hold monthly vendor product training sessions.
* Manages branch operating expenses including overtime and office supplies. Works with corporate accounts receivable to manage branch credits and collections.
* Other duties as assigned.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Employee Status: Regular
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Findlay-45840-6231
Job Posting: Sep 8, 2022, 2:58:11 PM
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
Are you a MATCH?
* High School Diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in sales and/or distribution of gases and welding supplies or similar industrial products.
* Two (2) years of prior demonstrated management or leadership experience.
* Prior SAP experience preferred.
* Demonstrated planning skills: Identifies requirements; allocates, and effectively uses information, personnel, time, and other resources necessary for mission accomplishment; establishes appropriate courses of action for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals; develops evaluation criteria and tracking systems for monitoring goal progress and accomplishment; and specifies objectives, schedules, and priorities.
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help