Position Summary: Responsible for leading the branch team to ensure an exceptional customer and colleague experience, drive growth and effectively represent...
Job Views ( 67 )
McComb, OhioHancock County
Responsible for leading the branch team to ensure an exceptional customer and colleague experience, drive growth and effectively represent the bank in the community. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct and indirect reports to achieve their full potential and meet business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the team and serve as a role model for delivering an exceptional customer experience, ensuring a focus on building relationships, engaging customers in conversations to understand their financial needs, and working proactively to help customers succeed financially.
- Manage the portfolio of high value consumer and business customers while leading the process of referring customers to other areas of the bank to meet customer needs, deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
- Provide sales leadership to drive growth through accountability, reward/recognition, and assisting colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations.
- Provide active leadership and involvement in the community while developing key business and community relationships.
- Maintain deep knowledge/understanding and educate team on all products, services, technology and policies.
- Manage the overall operations of the branch, adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory related policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate acumen in banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, sales, sales leadership, customer service, process management, coaching, colleague development, communication and presentation.
- Actively oversee recruitment to attract, retain and develop talent for your branch.
- Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management tools and processes.
- Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints.
- Other duties as assigned
Premier Financial Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment. Employment is at will and may be terminated at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of supervisory or banking experience in goal-driven sales, coaching and training.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities, exercise independent judgment, and use critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and accountability.
- Responsible for knowing and ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering rules, Right to Financial Privacy, Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and other laws and regulations as they pertain to the position
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear, stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk, stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for travel is required for the position.
View Job at OMJ
67 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help