Branch Office Administrator – 16969
Each FA is supported by a Branch Office Administrator who Partners with the FA to build deep, trusted client relationships Enables...
Job Views ( 25 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Each FA is supported by a Branch Office Administrator who
- Partners with the FA to build deep, trusted client relationships
- Enables the FA to focus on providing tailored, solutions-based advice, and
- Delivers exceptional client service.
- This position is ideal for a well-organized person who enjoys multi-tasking and working with both technology and people. Daily office administration duties include assisting the FA in creating and meeting business plans, overseeing appointment setting and schedules, and processing deposits and transactions.
This multi-faceted role is part client service, part client development, and part office management and administration: The branch office administrator (BOA) position requires that you possess the following core competencies:
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Strong initiative, with the ability to stay focused and proactive while working independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A focus on detail and accuracy
- The aptitude to learn and understand the financial services industry
View Job at OMJ
25 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.