Bus Aide, Bowling Green City Schools
POSITION Substitute Bus Aide LOCATION Bowling Green, OH 43402 PAY RATE $9.56 Per Hour APPLY www.rachelwixey.com MORE INFO [email protected] Rachel Wixey & Associates proudly...
Job Views ( 22 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
|POSITION||Substitute Bus Aide|
|LOCATION||Bowling Green, OH 43402|
|PAY RATE||$9.56 Per Hour|
|MORE INFO||[email protected]|
Rachel Wixey & Associates proudly supports the Bowling Green City Schools for substitute classified and support staff fulfillment. We are currently recruiting Bus Aides to assist with transporting children to and from school on a daily basis. This position is ideal for someone close to the school, with a flexible schedule. You will be responsible to report to the school for pick up and drop off.
- AM Route: 6:45am – 8:45am, PM Route: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Position will last through the entirety of the school year
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three Positive Work References
Contingent (After Hire)
- Aide Permit Issued by the Ohio Department of Education
- Clean FBI/BCI Background Checks (Dated within 12 Months)
- Enrollment in School Employee Retirement System (SERS)
- Options for Minor Medical benefit are available
View Job at OMJ
22 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help