BVMP Audiologist (ENT) – 20 hrs/wk
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of the is position is to perform audio-logical evaluations for pediatric and adult patients, perform...
Job Views ( 9 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of the is position is to perform audio-logical evaluations for pediatric and adult patients, perform electro-physiologic evaluations, including infant and adult ABRs and ECOGs, perform VNG evaluations, and tp administer adult and pediatric hearing aid fittings and counsel on maintenance of hearing aids.
Duty 1: Performs comprehensive audio-logical evaluations of both pediatric and adult patients.
Duty 2: Performs electro-physiologic evaluations (ABR and ECOG).
Duty 3: Perform VNG evaluations.
Duty 4: Administers hearing aid fittings and provides counseling for both pediatric and adult patients.
Duty 5: Completes charting on test results and recommendations.
Duty 6: Provides patients with recommendations and/or referrals as needed.
* Licensed audiologist in the state of Ohio.
* Ability to learn and be proficient with Cerner EMR.
* Ability to collaborate with ENT physicians within the practice in caring for mutual patients.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status. Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* Experience with diagnostic infant ABR/OAE evaluations.
* Experience with VNG evaluations.
* Experience with hearing aid fitting/counseling.
* Experience with cochlear implants.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to one hour a day, sit continuously for six hours a day and stand for one hour a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity for simple grasping tasks. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual must be able to operate a motor vehicle for business travel and community involvement.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help