BVMP Health Coach LPN (Surgical Associates)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION To provider nursing care to patients and assist the provider in responding to the health needs of...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
To provider nursing care to patients and assist the provider in responding to the health needs of patients.Blanchard Valley Medical Practices is a division of Blanchard Valley Health System, which provides a total continuum of care to more than 100,000 households in an eight-county area. The Blanchard Valley Health System mission is to provide “Caring for a lifetime.”
Duty 1: Plans and develops interactions for health related services appropriate to skill level and based on current industry standards to ensure exceptional patient care.
Duty 2: Is able to identify the unique physical and emotional needs of each patient.
Duty 3: Manages clinical patient data.
Duty 4: Assist Provider with patient care as required.
Duty 5: Able to know, understand and follow directions as given by the provider.
Duty 6: Assist provider with chart documentation.
Duty 7: Educate patients in regards to medical diagnosis/test results.
Duty 8: Demonstrates knowledge of appropriate regulatory agencies and is compliant.
Duty 9: Collaborates with Providers regarding patient condition, orders, treatment plan, and anticipated needs to ensure exceptional patient care.
Duty 10: Demonstrates knowledge of department and management line of authority and follows proper line of communication.
Duty 11: Maintains appropriate educational experiences for skill level.
* Licensure by the Board of Registration in Nursing in the State of Ohio as an LPN.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills.
* Positive, service-oriented, interpersonal communication skills.
* This position may not be inclusive to the BVMP Practice that you are assigned at the time of hire, which may require you to work at another BVMP Practice, as needed
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to the age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the areas policies and procedures.
* Familiarity with medical office practices.
* Typing and medical terminology experience.
* Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience helpful.
* Knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
* Experience with throat cultures, hemocues, hemoccults, glucometer, urinalysis, urine pregnancy testing.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting, and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to two hours a day, stand for two hours a day and sit for four hours. The individual must be able to lift fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity to operate machines. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with patients, physicians, and co-workers. The associate must have vision corrected and hearing in the normal range.
This position is classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help