CAD Technician/Software Developer
This position is responsible for the processing of mechanical drawings and stock lists into customer format. The ideal candidate must...
Job Views ( 21 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
This position is responsible for the processing of mechanical drawings and stock lists into customer format. The ideal candidate must have a strong mechanical aptitude, demonstrable AutoCAD and 3D CAD competency, and a proven object-oriented programming skillset.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, organize, and implement customer drawing specifications to successfully create complete drawing package deliverables
- Organize drawings and stock lists according to set standards with respect to format, content, and file structure
- Develop programs in C#
- Develop and maintain AutoCAD add-ins to automate drawing conversion steps
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree in a Technical Field (MET or Computer Programming preferred)
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with object-oriented programming (C# preferred)
- Experience with 3D CAD software (Siemens NX preferred, SolidWorks acceptable)
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and Adobe Acrobat
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
To Apply: Visit http://www.joingrob.com/
View Job at OMJ
21 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help