Job Purpose: Obtains payment for goods by itemizing and totaling customer’s purchases. Duties: * Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices,...
Job Views ( 5 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
Obtains payment for goods by itemizing and totaling customer’s purchases.
* Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
* Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
* Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
* Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
* Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card authorization system.
* Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
* Provides pricing information by answering questions.
* Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help