Cath Lab Attendant -40 hrs/wk, 1st shift
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION This position is responsible for assisting the cardiovascular staff with daily operations of the CV lab such...
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
This position is responsible for assisting the cardiovascular staff with daily operations of the CV lab such as: transportation and care of patients to and from the Cardiovascular Department, ordering supplies and cleaning/stocking rooms. This associate also provides secretarial/clerical support as well as greeting and escorting patients and families.
Duty 1: Responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of patients and materials to ensure the productivity of the department.
Duty 2: Consistently strives to make the best use of time during their assigned shift by checking with the supervisor/charge nurse for additional tasks outside the normal work duties.
Duty 3: Assists CV staff and department leadership in developing, implementing, and performing daily/weekly/monthly tasks to ensure positive internal and external customer satisfaction.
Duty 4: Cleans rooms as directed as well as monitoring supplies and needed materials to provide uninterrupted patient care.
Duty 5: Demonstrates the ability to multitask and rank the order of tasks to make most efficient use of resources and time.
Duty 6: Is efficient with the use of EMR and is motivated to learn new tasks related to the evolvement of electronic health records.
Duty 7: Adheres to all policies, procedures, and rules/regulations as they pertain to the department and/or regulatory agencies.
Duty 8: Follows department and organizational chain of command.
* High School Graduate or GED equivalent
* Possess knowledge skills necessary for growth and development of self, the organization, and technology.
* Possess the ability to assess patient needs and requirements relative to patient age or status.
* Accepts organizations policy regarding occupational radiation protection monitoring, and exposure.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status. Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* Previous experience in health care environment preferred.
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help