Certified Nursing Assistants/Aides (CNA)
At Sunrise, our Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services to a consistent...
Job Views ( 4 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities – Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service – Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile – Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident’s day
– Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
– Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
– Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
– Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
– Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
– Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
– Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
– Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
– High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Previous experience working with seniors preferred
– Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
– Competent in organizational and time management skills
– Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help