Childcare – Preschool Aide
PRE-SCHOOL AIDE Cares for a group of children following SUTQ guidelines and state laws as specified by ODJFS. Assists classroom teachers prepare,...
Job Views ( 0 )
Pandora, OhioOther County
- Cares for a group of children following SUTQ guidelines and state laws as specified by ODJFS.
- Assists classroom teachers prepare, plan and carry out activities and lessons.
- Also responsible for contributing to Hilty’s Christian and Intergenerational programs.
- Responsibilities include end of shift cleaning duties.
- Must have high energy and a passion for working with children.
- Successful candidates will be able to work as part of a team, show initiative and be flexible. If you are interested in pursuing a career with purpose, consider joining our team.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must complete required training for child abuse, communicable diseases, CPR, First Aid and any other training deemed necessary.
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help