Class A CDL Truck Driver
Reiter Dairy has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to operate a tractor-trailer safely and efficiently...
Job Views ( 30 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Reiter Dairy has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to operate a tractor-trailer safely and efficiently and manually unload/deliver various Dairy products, to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Reiter Dairy is a part of Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we’re passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy from our farmer family owners to people everywhere.
OUR TRUCK DRIVERS FOR THIS POSITION CAN MAKE:
* $26.63 per hour
SCHEDULE: Start time, approximately 3:00am-6:00am, 4 days per week.
* Competitive pay
* All CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits
* Service recognition and employee rewards
* Employee referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Uniforms provided
* Work for dairy farm families
* More benefits, too many to name
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
* 1 year related experience preferred
* Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
* 21+ years of age
* Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background, and criminal checks)
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English
* Ability to push, pull, & lift to 55 lbs.
* Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
View Job at OMJ
30 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help