CNC Lathe and Mill Operator
Responsibilities and Duties: Operate & set tools for HAAS 3-axis Milling Center and HAAS turning center. Read blueprints and measuring tools to...
Job Views ( 2 )
Rawson, OhioHancock County
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate & set tools for HAAS 3-axis Milling Center and HAAS turning center.
- Read blueprints and measuring tools to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished part
- Trouble shoot tooling issues to ensure efficient operation and high quality.
- Performs basic math calculations, including but not limited to, addition and subtraction of decimals
- Inspect work using standard and automated inspection equipment to required frequency
- Interprets basic dimensions on a blue print in metric
- Follows documented operator procedures such as inspection check sheets and SOP’s
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety procedures
- Executes machine offsets and tool changes
- Set up tooling using Renishaw tool setter
- Able to work with cutting oils and warm temperatures
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor
- 1+ years’ experience as CNC setter / operator on CNC machines
- Ability to read and follow documents, operating procedure and drawings using the metric system
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Be dependable and show up on time with an excellent attendance record
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Physical ability to safely lift objects as heavy as 40 lbs and stand/walk for more than 7 hours
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help